Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frock No. 1

Today is the first day of February and I have chosen to wear my pink apple frock.  Ginger has tiny twister gymnastics this morning, so I needed something comfy and cool.

This lil' number I made when I found out I was pregnant when Ginger, so it is a little large on the bust but fabulously large round the belly on such a hot and sticky day.  And it has fabulously big pockets for keys and mini flip flops.  It is made from the Style pattern 1543 from 1976.  It was really easy to make and at the time and easy to fit, as it's just the bust that needs to fit.
Moi and Ginny in her Gym gear.

Yesterday I made Stella new curtains for her room in the hopes of making her room darker in the bright bright summer morning.  They light still comes in, but it's better for now, until I attach some dark lining.
Stella's new curtains, take note of the vintage Barbie quilt cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment