Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Frock No. 9

Hello my beauties.  This is not the dress I intended to wear today. The dress I wanted to wear I just did not finish, and frankly  don't want to rush, I would like to be more more careful in my execution and therefore I will take my time.
Today, is a sad day for me, for I am going to bury my uncle.  I like to think of days like today as a celebrations of life though for my uncle Chubby way a lovely lovely man.  I have shed some tears today but have also had moments of pure joy remembering Chub.  He was such a pure, joyous man that it was decided that everyone wear bright colours to his funeral.. Chub would have loved this.
I wore my spring dress ,made from a 90s pattern, but has a lovely 50's feel.  I love this dress, It fits in all the right places and has good deep pockets to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment