Thursday, February 3, 2011

Frock No. 3

Day 3 of frock wearing and loving it.  It's so hot here in Brisbane and occasionally a breeze will sneak under my skirt and cool me down.  I was tempted to carry a fan and cool myself that way as (I think) the print on Frock 3 is little fans.  But refrained.

I made this number about 4 years ago, and it was the first dress I had made for my self since er, maybe 8 years earlier.  It's a Style pattern 1130 from 1976.  I made view 3, but omitted the buttons and pockets.  The bust was way too big and I experiment twisting, pleating and gathering until I achieved this look, which kinda Va Va vooms the bust.


Ginger was a model today for a gal pal who makes girls clothes in the most adorable printed fabrics.  I will have to post pics when I get them as she was total bomb.  A little shy at first, but ended up nailing it.  Anyhoo, the clothes are by kaizakids, check them out when you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment