Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frock No.22

Yah, the weather has cooled down and I can feel comfortable as well as look fabulous.  Here is a frock  I made last year.  I made it literally the day of the night that we were having a party and was putting finishing touches to it as guests were arriving.  It was made from New Look 6699, the pink floral view minus the ruffles.  I had only 1/2 metre of the leopard cotton, so fitting the bodice was tight.
New Look 6699

I'm pretty excited about a dress I finished last night.  I took the time to hand stitch the seams and now I'm washing it to wear tomorrow.  I also just this morning received a dress in the mail from Bettie Page Clothing.  I had been eyeing it off for a while, then it went half price. *sigh* 
Also, if you have a few minutes, please check out my favourite band at the moment.  A local Brisbane band called Gentle Ben and His Sensitive side.  Their music is so damn sexy and their live performances are bloody awesome.
Gentle Ben and His Sensitive side U tube video

No comments:

Post a Comment