Monday, February 7, 2011

Frock No. 7

Back to school and back to being super organized.  Well I try anyhow.

This dress I made a bout 4 years ago, from Style 1130, view 2.  It's a little big in the bodice; I have trouble with alot of dresses that the bust is too big, especially across the shoulders.  It is something I have to learn to fix, before I add the zip and it changes shape.  I love the bird fabric, if you look closely you will see it has stripes as well.  Two of my fave prints.

photo by Stella

On another note, I received my pound of buttons today from Tasia, from the Sewaholic Blog and they are lovely.  Ginny and I just spent some time playing with them all.  I also received my pattern from the Long and Winding Bobbin.  I'm on a frock thing at the moment, but I'm super excited about this pattern and the endless possibilities of button choices.  I do love winning things, and all because I like to read blogs.  It's win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment