Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frock No.8

Just a quick post as I'm in my jamies already and totally ready for bed.
I made this dress last year, again from Style 1130 view 3. 
I did not realise I have made so many dresses from this pattern.  I  LOVE the skirt of this fabric and had this  fabric for years before I made it into a frock. Unfortunately I made the button holes in the bodice and not in the straps of this dress, as I put them a little to close to my under arms and the the straps get a bit bunched up.  Ah well, one day I may change the bodice to something a little more subtle.
This dress reminds me I'm not in my 20's anymore and maybe I should look at making frocks out of solid colours now  and again.  I do love the girls on the telephone fabric though.  When I found it in the op shop, my heart skipped a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment