Monday, January 9, 2012

I wanna see your peacock.....

Happy New Year Folks.


My 2011 Christmas cards have doubled as New Year cards.  I purposley avoided an overtly Christmas theme for that reason.

I have been a bit quiet on the blog front.  We have been stay-cationing at home and I thought I'd give the computer a break.  I even managed to read a book.  I have been busy sewing and stuff, mostly eating and drinking and relaxing.

I wanted to share some hilarious photos from our Christmas.  Drinks were flowing and the dress ups were out.  My husband found a new friend to play dress ups with.  His jaw dropped when he saw Matt's dress up box.  They were a couple of giggling school girls.

Glam Rock in the suburbs. 
Fruit Salad anyone?
Photo op in yellow terry toweling jump suit.

I have a new sister in law and she is a gal after my own heart. 

Matt has gone back to work today, so routine is back in the house.  I've had a prosperous time and am looking forward to fitting into all my little halter neck dresses a bit more comfortably.

Speaking of halter neck, I won a pdf pattern from Mrs Depew at A Few Loose Threads.  It is super cute, look out I'm going to be sex bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment