Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A very busy Mummy.

Lately, it has been sew sew sew.  Nothing especially fabulous, nothing for myself.  But I must say some fabulous results.  
Curtains for the newly renovated dining and work space.


Ghetto Hat for sale at some handmade markets and for sale on etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchItUpStella



NEW ACQUISITiONS
I've recently come across some beauties from op shops and church sales, for a steal.  
between 10c and $1, lots more not pictured.

present from aunty Pat and uncle Pete, they bought them in 1974.  Wallpaper from germany, being hung tonight.  EEK.
a present from Meegs, purchased for a steal from an antique shop. LOVE.


Carpet Art and crochet owl, I love, mostly everyone else hates.  No taste, some people.

Glass ball.  I LOVE glass.     


 A BABY
 Baby OCKII had the joy, and the stress of watching my nephew be born, all naturally.  Beautifully big  4kg  boy.  Totally in love with him. 
This is the reason I haven't had my camera, but I don't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment