Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ginger A Go Go

I have had a pants post to share, but it seriously did not please me greatly.  I had minor success but they have not been overly fabulous.

I have however been dutifully sewing through my stash of fabric and patterns.  Making a stack of garments.  I have decided to make frocks to fit others.  Share the love.  I call this venture Ginger A Go Go. 
It has started with a photo shoot at beautiful Scarborough on Friday and last night I went to the West End Twilight Markets to promote my services.  I sold a few things, it wasn't  a smashing success, but hopefully I get some calls from like minded lasses that need to be frocked up.

The photo shoot was amazing.  I loved styling it.  The first time model was a gorgeous mum from school who I accosted, Indwe.  And the photographers are friends, Rebecca and Dean,  who are launching a photo taking business.  Hair was done by another friend named Simone.  We channeled Frieda, Rita, Audrey and Marilyn.  The day was perfect and the photos make me happy.
I hope you like them too.








5 comments:

  1. These shots are beautiful but your dresses are amazing!! I love the red dress with the green pom poms and the orange one especially. I hope your venture goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognise that sheer silk organza!! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Khristie! Just wanted to let you know that you have won my Share The Love giveaway! You can contact me via the email link on my profile for info! :D ~Bessie M. (from Bessie Art)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was amazed with the first photo. It turns out at the beach can also be used to read books on it.

    I too have a blog discusses That my pleasure. I hope we can share information. :)

    HolidayMamboo.com

    Hope you check out my blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those photos are gorgeous!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun creating them xx

    ReplyDelete