Monday, October 10, 2011

Stella's 70's skateboard riding style and a BBQ

Stella is my first born my muse, my style aficionado.  She is the first one to compliment my outfits and will constantly pull together some stunning combinations.  She has a great sense of style and perfect comedian timing.  She will be a force to be reckoned with.  Here Stella is rocking her 70's skateboard riding style.  Check out Ginny, both her shorts and singlet are on back the front.  Just by chance i got this pic of Stella posing with our new mini BBQ.  I will have a big photo shoot one day with Stella showing us her super vintage darling style.


I spotted this at the markets and knew we had to have it.  It's not often I bring home treasure and Matt gets excited about it,but today he did.  A 50's/60's mini BBQ in it's original box. fabulous.  Oh yes.  It's going to be a great summer, lounging around in my kaftan having a mini BBQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment